Pray.
That the clouds shall crack
and heal the earth with their rain
for only the wounded may be healed
thus wounds I do not fear
Run now, begone
There is no solace here
Hope.
That your eyes do not turn astray
from what you do and from what others did
from pain that I cannot see
Thus pain I canot fear
Run now, begone.
There is no solace here.
Breath.
While you still have breath
For its end lurks as your shadow in the noonday sun
For death is inevitable
Thus death I do not fear
Run now, begone.
There is no solace here.
Enlighten.
Conquer darkness with your touch
Uplift the downtrod with your soul
Gently now, reality is harsh
'tis reality that I fear
Sit with me and wonder...
...perhaps it's time there was solace here.
Scattered
5 months ago

0 of them wept:
Post a Comment