CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Eye Of The Beholder

I turned my light into darkness
and hid all my secrets in its farthest corners
knowing that your radiance would light the way
and hoping ot see the sparkle in your eyes
as the story of my heart would unfold before you
a fused chakra of fire and ice
dethroning kings
destroying demigods
only to lie defeated
by your delicate ankles
and your teasing eye
I will be your shield
if you hold me up from behind
please dont mind my scars
they're made of joy
I'll protect you with my calloused skinif you nurture what lies within
the softness i dare not reveal
lest its beauty be contaminated
by the eye of te beholder
until then,
I'll turn my light into darkness
hoping your radiance will come and light the way
and hope that you do not misconcieve
that the darkness was meant to keep you out
that my secrets are meant to remain buried away
You can here them, cant you?
they're screaming for release
begging to hold you in their warm embrace
within their hearts, hoping against hope
that you will see
the truth beneath the facade
the strength beneath the weakness
the beauty beneath the exterior
the sun beneath the night
and the light beneath my eyes.

4 of them wept:

Anonymous said...

ok i know you a stud but, thios is soooo gay..but hey wait im a leb myself so being gay means kick ass good..love yeah

Anonymous said...

Wow. Good stuff, man. Good stuff. Seriously, that's all I have to say...some lovely lines in there...Now I'm done.

Anonymous said...

I LOve it :) Beautiful as usual..

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.