Those bastards.
they celebrated their frikkin borthday without me.
I am pissed.
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
pissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissedpissed
need i say more?
anyway, i found another poetry place:
livepoets.blogspot.com
maybe I'll start posting there as well.... It sounds pretty nice.
The last 2 weks have been filled with events... I went to florida with my family and some family friends, and really had a great time. We went to Universal's Islands of Adventure which was terrific and then to Disney's Animal Kingdom which was also fun (esp. when this singer lady startedf to flirt with me while she was on stage...lol!!!) Got an ancient celtic amulet for 'her'... the design is called the 'knot of eternity'... cool, no?
After that, on our way home, we decided (s[pur of the moment) to go to wiliamsburg, Virginia which is close to both virginia beach and Busch Gardens, which is an arse kicking theme park... after which we came home... enjoying a trip that lasted 12 days instead of the 5 that we had planned it to last. How cool is that?
anyway, I havwent had hte time to write anything for ages, and I'm pissed at myfriends for having the party without me.
I'm pissed... dont want to write nymore!!!
Scattered
5 months ago

1 of them wept:
Aw, Ali, I hope that you haven't stopped writing in this blog for good. I know it has been a long time since I have posted in my blog. Do you remember me? I used to be named 'Raven Writer' and I would write in a blog called 'The Writings of a Raven'?
Well, in any case, I moved all my entries into a new blog and account which I now frequently update. I happened to find your comment as I was moving a particular entry and thought I would check up on my old readers. I was pleased to see you're still around; well, I hope that you still are.
I really must visit this blog more often. ;)
I hope you are well.
- Raven Writer.
Post a Comment