CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Random Line

Just a random line that I'm writing down before i forget.

Will work on it some more later...

I miss looking at the skies
when they were the blue
of crystalline wonder
scattered with white dreams
before they were torn asunder

and i cant stop looking now
because i never truly started

8 of them wept:

SiMi said...

find me on Facebook. siimii_aj@hotmail.com!

Sadaff said...

I wish I had the liberty of being somewhat creative. People get a writer's block, I just have a complete shutout of even my own head. bah, envy.

The thought seems/feels/read complete in itself too, can do without an extension too. (me thinks)

Sadaff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theplasticpoet said...

i agree with deep purple.

i'm not one to usually comment on the writing style etc. of poetry/prose, but those few lines are beautiful, and i'd leave them as they are.

bravo

Saady said...

Look who I found. Tasweer Mil gayee? lol

T2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sadaff said...

write, monsieur!

Hawtshop said...

are u guys kidding me! i loved the extension, its like a caption given to a lovely painting showing you the different dimensions in which you could look at the painting, the different things it could mean..

its like giving a very powerful, very attractive imagery first, and then giving a hint of suggestion for its interpretation and yet maintaining enough leeway to leave the spectator thinking

LOVED IT!