CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Odyssey

Mountains loom in the distance

Although to them

I may loom just as much

The only barrier in between

Are the gently rolling plains

that divide

David and goliath

Romeo and Juliet

Where there is light

Shadows will never be

too far behind

and when the sun

is at it's noonday peak

shade is where

you must find respite

The lake is not yet dry

You must however

dig a little deeper

to find what it is you desire

did you really think

it would always be that simple?

Graduating from model cars

And action figures

To love and respect

From injection molded images

To crystalline dreams

Floating on conflicting gales of wind

Fragments of destination

Buffets about

With no destination

And there perhaps

My destiny?

To be lulled into false security

With my own lullabies

Being afraid to bid my hellos

Because I fear good byes.

3 of them wept:

T2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Space-dye-vest said...

I updated. Nice pashto.