Ali is now an MBA. He has left Lahore and now lives in Sialkot. He is
currently in the middle of his first day as an MBA in his family's
factory.
His chacho is making him blowdry a big plastic case to make sure its
shiny. Yay.
--------------------
Leaving for haj on the 4th inshallah. Tell me what you would have me
pray for. I'll remember- and I'm sure He is more than familiar with
your virtual pseudonyms. Or however you spell it. LOL.
Sent from my iPhone

12 of them wept:
eeda wants...
*starts typing out list...*
*still typing*
*and still typing*
...
happiness.
patience
and faith.
same. and peace of mind and heart and soul. and just. the best of both worlds.
and we need to talk, i know.
oh and a good marriage and mu'min, muttaqi bachas who are healthy and beautiful in every way possible.
insha Allah.
How do you blowdry a big plastic case? =O
Hmmm. Pray for...whatever is best for me to happen.
mashallah so HAPPY for you!
...
pray for happiness, peace and love.
God bless :)
*all smiles*
You know what i want. I know what you will do about it.
Hey, hope you have a blessed journey InshAllah. Please pray that I be more coherent and end up in Harvard. Thank you. Bless you. <3
I want stuff too. =/
Haji Ali Ghafoor
sounds nice?
Haji Ali is a famous dargah in Bbay :) :)
Post a Comment