CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Phone Sex

Got your attention, huh?

So, this is my absolutely inappropriate disgusting post that I'm going
to put up because I have acute writers block. And because I find it to
intensely amusing. So, this is what phone ex in Urdu would sound
like. :-p

<i>Are you wet?</i>
Kya tum gili ho?

<i>I'm hard for you. </i>
Mein tumhare liye sakht hoon

<i>Gimme a kiss. </i>
Pappi do.

<i>I'm cumming!</i>
Mein aa raha/rahi hoon!

<i>You're so tight. </i>
Tum kitni tang ho.

<i>And what if I gave you a little lick over there..?</i>
Aur agar wahan tumhein thora sa chaatoon...?

Any suggestions? :p

11 of them wept:

Maryam said...

You. Are. Disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Thats one of the most hilarious and disgusting things I've heard in ages ( ofcourse apart from the last nights phone sex )

Love it

Anonymous said...

G.A.N.D.A.Y.

Opinionated Jaahil said...

EWW.

Roshni said...

-shudders-

Anonymous said...

hahaha ! :D
well done !
that IS creative ! ;)

Zh. said...

whatever people, phone sex is AWESOME.
not in urdu though, hahahaha.

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

LOL!!...Now thts the kinda perversion i like... :P

M said...

pappi do beats 'em all!

*sigh* we're just not used to using our native languages that way, are we? the other day i chanced upon a bengali film, and... apart from the part that modern bengali films are pretty lousy, i just shuddered and felt completely disgusted when people started professing love in bengali. horrendous, horrendous.

Anonymous said...

Yaar.

Akheer BC-pan hai.

Ubaid said...

*thumbs up*