CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Red

How can you hear
Red?
It is lifeblood
Flowing yet spilling
It is fire
Warming yet burning
It is the hue of your lips
So full and succulent
Frowning so invitingly

But how can we hear
Red?
Red is that tiny gasp you emit
With my mouth upon you
Red is My deep throated growls
As I wax overwhelming
Red is your every involuntary moan
Swept up by the urgent flickings
of my tongue
Red is the symphony
Of when our bodies meet.
Red is our rhythm
Our beat
Our orgasmic release.

5 of them wept:

Anushay. said...

I like. I think =\
It's good.

E said...

if it wasnt so graphic in its detail and content, id admit to liking it publicly.
as it were, ill admit it anyways. well written, very passionate.




LIKHA KISKAY LEYE HAI? yeh batao.

Maryam said...

Batao batao. Kis ke liye likha hai, hain, hain?

Closed eyes... said...

Very passionate.

Xeb said...

I like. Much.