There are times when I REALLY wish I had a big sister. Sisters are
empathetic (relevant even?) in a way that mothers often aren't and at
the same time (since they're often in the same situation or among the
same ppl as you when it comes to problems of the familial variety)
much more intimately familiar with your constraints and 'the
situation' than a friend or even lover could be.
I wish I had a sister. But, I'm glad I dont have one because I know
what she'd have had to go through in this country and in this
'khandaan'.
Allah always does what's best. But dammit, sometimes I could sure use
one!
Scattered
5 months ago

5 of them wept:
Aw *hug*
My brothers are really glad they have me =P
Honest! Haha
I am older than you and give good sisterly advice brother Ali.
they both sound too good to be true.
sisters were made to encounter, explore and goudge out weak bits in brothers. we take great sadistic pleasure in doing so, and anyone who tells you different is smoking something very potent and should- ....share it?
and our empathy, for the most part, is quite arsenic-tinged.
that being said, there are some people-like brothers- you just Have to love, without ever needing to like them (cos they drive you crazy. but you would trust them with your life, even if you'd never trust them with your diary.)
My feelings exactly ...
sister-less life sucks :P
this is.... so sweetly beautiful. so elgently wonderful.
Post a Comment