CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, July 23, 2010

It's amazing how quickly this place can break down my self esteem.
This psuedo-superiority-complex is what I hold on to for the sake of
sanity.

It's a hard battle when everything you do seems to turn out wrong.

2 of them wept:

CATGIRL !! said...

ok..m weepinggg to see ur dismal blog..hehhehe so join my chirpy one!!

Am a female MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on issues related to society, religion as well as some funny stuff. Would u like to know a Muslim, Pakistani blogger? Click on this blog >> The Emotional Lava
I hope u can be a follower- if u like my blog? And don’t forget to comment please !!
Best of Luck for ur blogging.

The Me. said...

I know that feeling.