CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Iftari k baad hi parhna.

Perfection is a broken mirror
That seems solid because
Your eyes are broken too
In exactly the same way

You capture the essence but
Are you so foolish as to think
You have the whole?
You see a few tears and call it
Sorrow
Hold a few petals and call it a
Flower
Take my heart and think it just
Love?

Then let this be my flaw
That I can't talk to you
Without reminding you of
what we were

Let this be my curse
That your love
is the only love
That I can remember

Let it be my sin
That I am still yours
And that I still
Make you mine

Let it be my truth
That my love for you
Was always sweetened
By my lust for you

Your lips are the
only lips I thirst for
Your nectar, the only nectar
I wish to taste

Your soft arms
Your scented neck
The glow of your eyes
The sound of your smile
Their memories
Resonate within me still.

I won't stop loving you. I won't stop talking to you. I know that
hurts you, but I'm sorry. I need to know that I live there still. At
least sometimes.


Sent from my iPhone

5 of them wept:

Ubaid said...

I could word out the same except the last para

very well written like always

Pixie said...

write me something. for me. only me. now.

~* Dia *~ said...

aww :(
u writtin sadness again ..

the butterfly effect said...

words still take my breath away for a moment... and as it passes i realise that i dont believe in words anymore.... silence is a comfort and words pain me... but generally its beautifully written.

HootieBird said...

Love stays ,no matter where one Travels