CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Fraying Thread

There were never too many to begin with
and yet you slowly wear them all away
these threads that hold me to you
and entitle you to some degree
of my forced respect

cut them. I am the one who hurts
you are the one that is free
but someday you will find
that in this life
you were the one that was just floating
and i am the one
who learned to fly by falling.

7 of them wept:

The Me. said...

I don't like poetry much. But I like this.
So iWeep. x]

Anonymous said...

Only pick out an insurance company that intend substantial money solidity, effectively understood not to mention really trustworthy by way of families. You can absolutely know that just one against your local community

Winter Song said...

I love this one, Ali baba. :)

Anonymous said...

3320.....98928

Anonymous said...

49545.....11889

Doodhpati said...

I can relate to so much on this blog it makes me weep

Anonymous said...


Our updates Recent articles: