CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hm?

These days do nothing more
Than to accentuate
A lack of you,
Precious
The revelry surrounds me
Is like a grand banquet
And I'm the only one fasting
But then tell me precious
What good is it to give a feast
To a man dying of thirst?
You give me wings
Then ask me to swim
Remind me precious
How were the moments
So warm before
Now so cold?
Has everything really
Gone so quickly
That only pleasant memories
Remain?

7 of them wept:

Roshni said...

Love it!
and that's the first time I've used the word "love" today o----0..significant? I dont think par fer wee.

S said...

you are such an amazing writer and lover.

hope your precious is fine. and hope things become fine for you too.

Maryam said...

I bet she loves this. But write something happy na. Don't be sad. Don't make her sad either.

Aliza said...

ufff Love it so much!! Puting it as an fb status if you don't mind. Every single words seeps into me.

Aliza said...

love this so much. I come and read it again n again. Means so much for me.

Ali said...

Lizzie, the status thing is only fair if the writer get to see it :)

Jenny Ash said...

Love this... hurts, this...