CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 11, 2011

e-Pyar

All I see of you
are the standard characters
on a standard electronic screeen
Yet why is it
That the combination of
certain punctuation marks
has such an influence upon me
when they are sent by you
What world is this where it take but
an colon and opening parenthesis to whither
and the same but closing one to bloom?

Why is it that they seem to say more
then many a smile and tear presented before me
so intense and immediate and accessable
yet so hollow when compared
to your beautiful face decorated by
your beautiful, broken eyes?

And when we talk, so far now in-between
talks of casual thises-and-thats
that hide the phrase you-matter-always
We both see behind the veil
of our mutual nonchalance
hellos that mean finally-you're-here
goodbyes that scream please-don't-go
all in these characters
that everyone else uses
on this screen anyone can look at
It forms some special kind of life
when we speak.

14 of them wept:

Roshni said...

You should write more!

Winter Song said...

<3

Jenny Ash said...

This made me cry. I loved it.

~* Dia *~ said...

Muahz ... :*
Beautiful <3

the butterfly effect said...

i am officially in love with your blog!

Curl Jung said...

Sentimentally lovely.
Really good.
I'm following u.

Anonymous said...

Write me 1 More ;)
kisses ! XD

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're ultra depressivo and gay.

CATGIRL !! said...

Hey dear! am a blogger from Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs to find smart writers like you to befriend. Nice blog outlook and interesting write-ups. I write on relationships mostly as well as some funny stuff.
I hope u can be a follower if u like my blog? Don’t forget to comment please !!
The Emotional Lava
Best of Luck for ur blogging.

daniyal said...

We would like to thank you yet again for the lovely post you gave
i started crying crying by reading this

eagle said...

oh what a story i love it so nice

Anonymous said...

Indeed a love story ..huh !

Komal Ali said...

I love the fluency.

BFF said...

I hardly know a guy who can
a) write like this
b) be as expressive as this, sentimentally.

You've done a wonderful job!