U know, i think i'm developing some wierdo psychological problem. I go to college for almost the sole reason for seeing her. And then when I dont, i get pissed. Then, when i do, i still get pissed because it never seems to be enough. I always want to be with her... but it seems that it'll take quite a while before that happens...
and you find yourself looking for the same beautiful face in every white cultus that passes by
god, i am totally pathetic.
And sick of myself.
Look at me, the proud arse that never went out of his way for almost ANYONE.......
.....reduced to this.
Help me, someone.
Scattered
5 months ago

2 of them wept:
lover boy wake up...if you need help ask sofi he is pakistan these days but i dont think a drunk arsehole will be any help so you better get your shit togther and do something about it...btw can i have sneak peak on her..pretty please
uff AG....yeh mohabbat! AG has ACTUALLY fallen in love! ehemmmm...best of luck for the LIFt!
BHAI!lolzzzzz
Post a Comment