Lets answer a few question, or rather, clear some misconceptions a kindly soul has developed after reading through my blog.
I came across your blog while surfing Blogger, and I can't help but noice that you seem very despondent over life in general and over a specific girl in particular.
despondent isnt the word, my friend. It's more about thirst, its about semi-methodolically recognizing what I want to change, and then going ahead to change it full throttle. more like 'carpe diem, baby'.
I dont quit, I dont break. And, thanks to the grace of God, I always seem to manage to pull through, albiet somewhat scuffed, occaisionally.
The major religions happen to be a point of interest for myself, although so far, I have found Islam to be most satisfactory. Maybe if I can get my hands on this book 'The Case for Christ' I'll give it a read.
Right now, my life isnt devoid of meaning. The very existance of the fire within gives it meaning.
Thanks for your concern, and do keep visiting. I look forward to hearing from you again, carl.
Scattered
5 months ago

5 of them wept:
"you seem very despondent over life in general and over a specific girl in particular."
its 'bout time someone bought it - its true =]
Can I relate to you? I can. Aye, only the flame lives on..
where are yo dude??
u've like vapourized?
or just holidaying..anyway..hope ur enjoying...
yaar... looking at your blog
and then comparing you to what you come off like on episodes
sooo different
anyway lovely layout
yaar... looking at your blog
and then comparing you to what you come off like on episodes
sooo different
anyway lovely layout
Post a Comment