CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 12, 2005

Blurry

Exams are over... definately amongst the worst I've ever bothered to give... She is opening up. It's pathetically obvious now. But maybe her change in atitude is simply her compramise in order to bear me with all my friends around. Besides when/if she ever feels remotely as intensly about me as i do about her, I guess it will be all worth it. But someday, I'll make sure she knows how it feels to be ignores and rebuked as i have.

I guess its not really an 'if' question for me anymore.

She is mine, whether she likes it or not.

And she'll be the happiest girl in the world, whether she like it or not.

2 of them wept:

Anonymous said...

chorrr dai deewanay! kya fazuul kamon main parr gya hai! chill maar bhaiiii! tu baree mushkil ker ke apnay aap ko phanswa raha hai iss sabbakwaas main :P take it frm me, been there done that.. sab pata hai mujhay, aur main bata raha huun :P

Pixie said...

okay..
dude.
like.
seriously.
no, seriously.
*moves onto 06