I want to fly, up in the sky, where i belong.
I want to pad upon untrod earth as it is my domain, and within it, i am unbound and unhindered. I can be my true self, and my true self can be me.
Self for many, is a search. For me, it is a journey. The real me is not the destination, however, it is the road upon which i tread. I'll not tread lightly, for that would be to do wrong to the strength of the road. Instead, i Salli kick it with my steel toes, and dig into it with my heels. Every cut and scrape shall be worn like decorated battle scars. They turn this road into my road. For the scars are made by myself, upon myself. And it is they who have given distinctiveness to this otherwise plain track.
I walk upon the road... yet the road... is me.
So i conquer the sky, while i walk my road- for i am fire. On both, yet belonging to neither.
Scattered
5 months ago

1 of them wept:
im proud of you
work it more
*proud mother eagle*
:P
*proud pixie*
Post a Comment