CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Walking On...

I'm walking on, as usual. The road is straight and easy, but I am ill at ease. Tedious perhaps, is the best way to describe the situation. Long, but uneventful is not something i desire. Let the mountains come so that i may conquer their peaks. Let the ravines divide my past, they shall be left behind. Let raging rivers flow before me, their waters are my drink, for their rage seems paltry compared to my own.

The road is me, and i am not easy, i am not tedious. I am a storm that rains on will, with brilliant squalls lighting up the sky, and sheets of rain overcoming the earth. Flooding it. Drowning it. It is not my domain, the earth.

But when i desire it, it shall be.

My spirit walks while my soul flies. My mind treads ever hallowed ground. I am divided, and within that division, I am one. Some earth and some sky. Some fir and some water. And my will is, the strongest of steel.

My path shall not be tedious.

For i AM my path.

3 of them wept:

Pixie said...

now THATS more like it

proud of you.

T2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WritingsForLife said...

wonderful optimism--glad to see that people still have that in them :)

way to go, buddy :)