I was content, about 10 minutes ago. Now, my chest hurts, as it is wont to do when i feel slightly broken hearted...
But about what, i wonder?
Is it because that i felt so strong that i realize that i may be weak? Or that i then felt so weak that i must be strong, since i'm still bearing that feeling. I'm ba at this, i know. But... what the fuck?
I wish i was callous, cold and uncaring. But no one is truly like that, are they? Immerse yourself in the coldest shower, and it will feel like white hot needles boring into your skin.
My chest hurts... but my mind is normal. It does not throb, it does not flit from scene to scene, from thought to thought.
I'm in the eye... yet there is no storm.
I no longer hurt like i once did
Yet teh stars sparkle no more, as they once did
the water i drink is cooler than before
but not nearly as sweet
Scattered
5 months ago

7 of them wept:
im so ..unfeeling half the time
i dont know
im really down and out.
*hug
i knew you would relate to this.
We are kindred, after all...
*hugs back
I can so relaate!!happy sad=nasty feeling. Makes me feel empty though, like completely hollow from inside.
The last four lines=pohwarr...Hits the nail on the head x10000!
What wouldn't I give to have only a bit of your naivete
What wouldnt I give to be able to give for a bit of my naivete...
youre tagged (again)
Did we ever get to talk after your asking me if we could? :S
I'm sorry I'm really slow at blog commenting.
Post a Comment