CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tagged

things I can't do:

1. Draw- I can barely draw a straight line!

2. Grow up- It's just not fun. (unless the situation truly calls for it, in which case i can be VERY mature)

3. Lose all hte weight i want to- Although im pretty close to this, at hte moment.

Three things I can do:

1. Empathise with almost anyone

2. Express my ideas clearly and convincingly

3. Create new ideas and concepts, or innovate on existing ones

Three things that scare me:

1. Myself

2. The Future- Whats in store, the consequences of slipping, of being weak

3. The Past- Forgetting lessons learnt. Reliving nightmares.

Three things I love:

1. Who I am- on the inside

2. Food- 'nuff said

3. The Peices of my heart (Family, and close friends)

Three things that I hate:

1. Who I am- on the inside

2. My flabby stomach

3. Conventionalism

Fairly straightforward, no?

Tagging:

Rahema

Malika

Deep Purple

Opinionated Jaahil

Barook

Tazz

4 of them wept:

PR said...

All that you can't, I think I can (though growing up sucks) and all that you can, I think I can't but apparently I can.

Right. I think that made sense.

Sadaff said...

I can't grow up, nor draw straight lines(or anything for that matter)and expressing ideas is beyond me. sigh. Maybe, I should do this- next few days mein.

Space-dye-vest said...

Damn I'm so inconsiderate :| You even tagged me in your post :)
Damn.

S. said...

i demanddd an updateee