CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stalkeresses

Its weird how God seems to give ppl things in chunks. I have 3
stalkers right now.

One is on this blog. She's apparently female and likeable. And has me
rather curious. She's my first stalkeress that uses correct grammar. :-D

One SMS'd me out of nowhere. Some female fraanshipper. When I don't
reply except to ask who she is/where she got my number from, she asks
if I'm committed. Still not getting a reply, she offers to become my
sister if she can't become my friend. Upon still not getting a reply
until 11 pm, she texts 'good night darling'

The third has been trying to get me to love her for over a year now.
She threatens suicide every time I say no. She's kinda scary cuz she
knows where I live and her dads a big shot in the police.

Weirdness.


Sent from my iPhone

8 of them wept:

E said...

oho oho...u gots 'em swooning eh?

on a side note, Ali. seriously..jaanuuu...will u frandship me? i swear to brighten up your bluest skies with the yellowest of my sitaray..

so
im number char?! ;)

Anonymous said...

"She's apparently female and likeable. And has me
rather curious. She's my first stalkeress that uses correct grammar. :-D"

Haha yay! Waise, this anonymous thing is getting sort of annoying.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun it was reading that =P
I'm still laughing. Lol.

neeli said...

kya baat hai aap ki bhi.

mujh se bhi to dosti karo na.

mangosteen said...

lol, aren't you living the life.

~* Dia *~ said...

hahaha... Ure The Hot Deal dese days den boY ;)

S. said...

you forgot me me me! i wanna fraindship you tooo!

Anonymous said...

I wanna make a beeuteaful ship of frandship with you.
LOL.
I feel so unstalked & neglected. Hmph.