Condescension from those you admire the most hurts like a bitch.
I'm over it now. There is the significant possibility that 'we' (As
superfluous as the concept currently seems to be) are no longer
friends. Whether or not that is true, time will tell. Either way,
things will never again be the same.
I'll keep my distance. I'm sure that's exactly what you wanted.
Congratulations.

7 of them wept:
I would love to say one word for it
DITTO!!!!!
*am copying this and sending to someone*
Abb kia howa !!?!
ouch...... feel better man. some people are just not worth it...
Ouch!
Feel better :]
http://seeingworldthroughclosedeyes.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-trying-to-escape-from-nostalgia.html
you're tagged!!
Teme bout it ... I feel it babe ..
I Feel it !
Dis world aint worth it ..
Humans r superficial !
Feelings run on da outer most layers of skin now !
Aint runnin deep no more !
excellent expression....
Post a Comment