This, incidently, is the first time I've ever been tagged. Anyhoo-
here goes! (forgive the formatting- this is being typed on my phone)
Five Favourite Words:
1. Maelstrom
2. Cabaret
3. Quintessential
4. Eye. I. Aye. (phonetics) :-p
5. Debonair
Favourite fictional characters
1. Yoda
2. Me
3. McGyver
4. ALAN SHORE!!!!!
5. Jimmy the Hand (Riftwar Saga by Raymond E. Feist
Words that should be banned:
1. Kid
2. Whore
3. Maybe
4. Banana (for no greater reason than to annoy kasana)
5. Yo (Especially when its said by desis being all wannabe)
Books:
1. The God of Small Things
2. Gitanjali
3. Lord of the Flies
4. The Art of War
5. The Return of Merlin
Five Quotes:
1. (While trying to convince a certain someone to lose her virginity
to me) I want to boldly go where no man has gone before!
2. (While putting down an opponent who was all style no substance
during a debate) Somehow, someday you may become a masterful debater-
but for now you're simply a masterbater.
3. Life is like a shooting star, it don't matter who you are, if you
only run for cover it's just a waste of time. We are lost til we are
found this phoenix rises up from the ground and all these wars are
over. (Dolphins Cry by Live)
4. I pray to You, yet quake in fear- lest my prayer be granted-
Rabindranath Tagore
5. Don't bully me with your politeness- Yann Martel (The Life of Pi)
I could probably think of a thousand more if I wasn't so lazy. :-p
Five things you're passionate about:
1. Good conversation
2. True friends
3. Good food
4. Good reads
5. Good writes
I tag:
Maryam, zatanxgirl, kasana, marina, and anushay

12 of them wept:
sab larkiyan.
*rare blonde moment arrives...
lol, i just have to say jitni bachiyan taureans key pass hoti hain, aur kisi key pass nahi :p
*salutes ali for being a proud member of it*
:p
Five Favourite Words:
1. Ummm.. (That's a word. I swear!)
2. Astral
3. Vertigo
4. Foxly
5. La! (No)
Favourite fictional characters
1. Anne of Green Gables.
2. Lucifer
3. Mulan
4. Frankenstein
5. Chucky
Words that should be banned:
1. Good
2. Nice
3. Whatever
4. Wazzzzzah
5. LolxXxXXxx (Annoying!) -_-
Books:
1. To Kill A Mocking Bird
2. 1984
3. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
4. A Case of Exploding Mangoes
5. Veronika Decides To Die
Five Quotes:
1. "We are to God what are flies to wanton boys." -Shakespeare.
2. “Do not we coffins everywhere behold, Those grey hairs of our ageing universe?” –Derzhavin
3. I hope you're as happy as you're pretending to be...
4. Will you take me as your mistress? Long and dark hair. Will you cut it off when it's useless? All of my hair?
5. "You're a chilli milli mano billi turned chilli milli ma'oo billi!" -J.C
Five things you're passionate about:
1. Good conversations
2. Photography
3. Food
4. Words
5. People. Most of them anyway...
I'm not doing this tag. I got nothing to say, yo =D
Yoda :O :O
Alright.
HAhahaha! Alan Shore!
and ur passions intrigue me :)
MacGuyver! YAY! I'm so happy. Finally I'm not the only 20ish senior citizen I know of! :D
Do you want a banana?
mujhay bhool gaye kaminay.
5 points for favourite qoute nummber 1!
hilarious!
Post a Comment