I'm almost free, just four more exams to go. Two should be fairly easy, and two will probably suck. Oh well, nothing matters, as long as i get my freedom. Kasam se... it'll be like somebody has pushed the 'play' button on the remote control of my life.
I hate this horrible witer block I currently sem to have. I'm coming up with pretty good individual lines, but nothing seems to be amalgamating together. Damn.
Emotionally confused as usual. Let's not go there. Nevermind.
This blog is actually quite a self-constructed paradox, actually. I write out all my emotions (albiet in a slightly abstract manner) even things that I normally hise right oout on the internet, where ANYONE can find them. But at hte same time, this litle page, a small microscopic dot in the infinite universe that is cyberspace is ridiculously dificult to find.
A perfect representation of what I refer to as the 'dig if you desire, but please dig' mentality, perfectly expressed in the song 'epiphany' by Staind (One of my personal FAV. bands.
I am nothing more than a little boy inside, that cries out for attenton and yet I always try to hide"
I'm hiding.
Even here, where I lay everything bare.
Find me if you desire.
My only desire
Is for you to have that desire.
Dig.
Dig Deep until you find the true fertility
Beneath trhe bedrock.
Scattered
5 months ago

1 of them wept:
Good Luck Ali with your exams too man even though they are close to completion.
Staind is a very good band and that song epiphany and I are very good friends.
Post a Comment