Another day dawns.
I have a terrific 8 days to go until my next exam... Therefore, one can conclude that I DO havetime to procrastinate!
YAAAYYYY!!!!
Okay, now back to normal.
Can't write anything. This is seriously frustrating, maybe I've lost the little bit of flame that I had.
'Pyromancer' indeed.
Sarcasm
I'm going nuts nowadays listening to "Here Without You" by 3Doors Down. Terrific song, people.
Reminds me.....of me.
lol.
I'm too self-constrained to let the words flow at the moment. I guess I'll just log off, and let everybody jump to there own conclusions.
Have fun.
Bastards.
Scattered
5 months ago

2 of them wept:
good luck on your exams man.
and dont worry too much bout your writer's block yet.
the world can wait.
Hey you know it goes at time’s but almost inexorably comes back, and with a batter
‘here without u’…was neurotic about the song when I was..umm..14 :S
and yes gud luck with the exams..mine went terrible..the mocks that is…mocks don’t happen to be significant do they?..cuz iv managed to crap abt quite proficiently..ah anyway
tc
Post a Comment