I can be rather boring sometimes, I realize. I'm essentially an introvert that now has a clear tendency to keep the important bits inside. Too much risk is entailed doing things any other way. This often makes me quiet or lost for words.
And I do admit that it becomes somewhat distracting, you know, when you're next to me sitting in a country with no electricity and while the waiter puts an emergency light on a faraway table, it filters through a veneer of leaves and illuminates your face with patterns and lines like a roadmap to a fairy tale. Your eyes always shine though. Perhaps moreso because they are in shadows. So kind of you to make what I desire yet more subtly intriguing to my palate. For adding yet another to that masterpiece.
Iamincontrol yes iamincontrol. Youareinmyheartbutiwontletyougettomyheaduntiliminyours.
---------------------
On a separate note: parents are nice. But sometimes you just want to say 'would you fucking wake up?!!?!?'
Haina?
Scattered
5 months ago

4 of them wept:
u cudve dont that post in 3 words. 'ima weirdo.'
but itz okay ali. we still love u <3
as for the Haina?
YESH. DOUBLE haina.
haan.
boi!!! u are running way too fast. i need to catch up :(
a BIGGGG "YES"
wake up to 2008!!!!
Damn.. you're like 23 and you talk like me. Now I'm scared!
Post a Comment