CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

a little venting

My teacher, who basically teaches most of the marketing related subjects in my college is a fucking bastard. Gave me bottom marks in the exam. I studied. I'm a pretty above-average student. He gave higher marks to students that I could outclass in my sleep. This is my 4th course with this guy. Never has he given me a decent grade. Even when I threw pride to the wind and fucking begged him like all Yue other cunts do. I hope his dick falls off and his wife runs away with the maali. She'll probably be better off with the maali, looking at the lecherous way he looks at all the girls.

Bastard.

Gashti ka bacha.

8 of them wept:

Eminu said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE ITTTTTTTTT. =D

Nun said...

roflmao.
phew.

E said...

..so
u ant his wife to run away with the maali because u think she deserves better.
this means one of two things,
1. u want the prof all to ur ureself,
and u don't want any accusations of u being gay with him, hence why u want his dick to fall off.
do u also want him to grow a pair of melons on his chest? :P
just checking.

2.u have the hots for the maali and ur secretly scheming to get the maali all to ureself sumhow.
SUMHOW.
ill work out the details of theory 2 and let u know.

in the meantime,..
er.
yeh.
dont make out with the maali/prof?
please?
okthankuverymuch.

neeli said...

hahahahaaaa.
I LOVE WEEDA.

T2 said...

awwwww..my baby
HUGS*

ameen. sumameen.

~* Dia *~ said...

hahaha ..

Anonymous said...

KILL.
HIM.
*slips knuckledusters onto fingers*

Poe said...

couldn't stop giggling :P funny boy, you is!