You really think you have my number?
Yes, you're right in that I am the guy who generally sits at the back of the room, minding his own business, sipping his coffee.
I am definately that man.
I am the man who sit in his corner, gets up when it's his turn, assfucks your bloated head back into proportion...
... and sits back down with his coffee.
Scattered
5 months ago

4 of them wept:
meow
:)
im in the mood where ill go around singing my latest tune over and frikkin over to anyone who would listen and to anyone who wouldnt. to the walls and floors and the damned ceiling for they are all i have at the moment:)
and yeah right
mwah!!!
hahahahah
good one.
Gahahaha. =D Love the attitude.
ROTFL.. hahahahaha!
:-* @ the attitude. it isnt for no reason u re the privileged one :)))
Post a Comment