CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

canker sore

There is nothing quite like having something to wake up to in the morning. Be it someone, an event, a project, or just a lazy day. There simply is no escaping that strange sense of giddy peace that surrounds you, the sweet discontent, the trembling with anticipation.

Everyone should have something to wake up to.

What's your 'something'?

7 of them wept:

Eminu said...

in lhr, i had friends :D
it was absolutely brilliant

E said...

cookiesssssssssssssss :)
o, and him. :P

neeli said...

Seriously? I wake up to the horrendous thought of getting late for school. And school consists of managing thirty-four perpetually excreting, in some form or the other, three year old children.

So yeah. I could do without this 'something'.

Anonymous said...

Eh? I wake up to sleep in the washroom. T.T

Anonymous said...

Eh? I wake up to sleep in the washroom. T.T

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the last time I felt that good about my day. Depressing.
But I look forward to uni! *nods hopefully*

~* Dia *~ said...

* sighs*