CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bittersweet Inevitability

Elven one. Slender one. One with eyes so deep that thousands could
drown in their depths. Your dholki was today and unexpectedly enough-
the pangs I felt were most significant.
One of the wisest people I have met told me to learn to be happy for
you. God bless you. Stay happy. And stay strong.


Sent from my iPhone

4 of them wept:

Anonymous said...

Awww. sweet torture is what those pangs are like.
I wish the last 3 sentences of your post for you as well. :)

Xeb said...

:)


I'm supposed to be dancing at my best friend's wedding in July this year which I will because I like dancing. And the silly-ness of wedding dancing with all my friends is particularly fun. But a little part of me will always know that if life hadn't done what it did to us three years ago, I would be sitting next to him.

July will be a bitter-sweet month methinks.

Anonymous said...

One tender bullet in the heart, love.

Anonymous said...

Jo na mil sakay wohi bewafa
Yeh bari ajeeb si baat hai
Jo chala gaya mujhe chorr ker
Wohi aaj tak mere saath hai
- I forget who. Noor Jahan, I think.