CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fullstop.

Looks like I trusted you too much, tigress. I confided in you about
someone I was genuinely concerned about, and now I've lost the trust
of a friend. A friend that I care deeply for.

I shall not make that mistake again.

And to think that I considered you to be the wise one.


Sent from my iPhone

8 of them wept:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. =S
At great risk to my life, considering your anger, I endeavor to remind you- even wise people make mistakes.
So. About flirting with me. *wiggles eyebrows* When do you plan to get started? =D

Anonymous said...

Ali, I agree with Marina. As the song goes, Even the Best fall down sometimes.

Marina: I can never wiggle my eyebrows, I envy those who can :)

Ubaid said...

hmmm ... HEY HOLD ON THEIR TIGER ... yaar its not that hard to forgive .... KEEP ON TRUSTING !! don't give up ... and i also do agree with marina !!

Anonymous said...

Haha. *points*

You got pwned! Hop in my boat!

No, wait. Go away. *pushes you into the sea*

neeli said...

tch doob gaya.

Anushay. said...

hmm..all i can say is..Just try not trusting the wrong people..which is a VERY difficult thing to do =P and that's what happens most of the time.
I pity you.

Anonymous said...

Think it over for a moment. Learn you lesson. And move on, not to repeat the mistake again.
;)

M said...

Lovely.