I don't care if it hurts
(it already does)
I wanna have control
(over me with yours over you)
I want a perfect body
(don't we all?)
I want a perfect soul
(is it beyond redemption?)
I want you to notice
(more than you already do)
When I'm not around
(I'm never around)
I wish I was special
(but I already am)
So fucking special
(fuck special)
But I'm a creep
(and you like me anyway)
I'm a weirdo
(more than necessary)
What the hell am I doing here?
(where else can I go?)
I don't belong here
(need to run away)
I don't belong here
(run away back to you)
Sent from my iPhone

5 of them wept:
I actually really like it. First skim, I thought I wouldn't but I do. *applause*
I LOVE your comments btw. LOVE LOVE. <3
I want you to make sense. Untangle me.
I love the flow of this rant of yours!
It makes no sense, yet it makes perfect sense, this rant of yours. It speaks to me of masks and mirrors, things that reflect and hide what's inside you with equal intensity.
Amazingly written! WOW!
Post a Comment