CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 05, 2009

For the tonsils and the appendix

Do not, for even a second think you have me in your grasp. Or that you
ever shall. I am far above all your delusional squabbling. Every push
you give me nudges the door so that it is closer to closure. The
dragon you've never seen is stiring. I am the darkling that shall
devour all your light. I am the iridiscent flame that will shine in
colors opposite to your own so that your wretched ugliness is clear
for all to see.
We are all made of millions of shades of grey. I've always tried to
show the white- but I have plently of black to share. I am not a man
of infinite patience. My name is Ghafoor- but I can never embody such
godly qualities.
You shall see the flame. And the ice.
And all will become clear when time has measured your worth against my
own. After all- I have, by the grace of al-Ghafoor, always been
frightfully good at things I put my mind to.
This will all be to your loss.
You have no idea who you are dealing with.
Pray that you never need me. I shall salt the wound that you present
for healing.


Sent from my iPhone

4 of them wept:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

*whimpers in fear*
Aisay toh nai kertay hotay hain achay larkay.
Hehe. Essentially love the way you've written this. Eloquent fury...but is this really for your tonsils and appendix? =D
Oh and...running away is my thing to do, okay? =P

Ali said...

Tonsils and appendixes are things that you are born with but don't have any beneficial functions. They actually get you into trouble, in fact. In this case, its the extended family.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, loved it! You're not a girl, but you write well too :P