CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, February 20, 2009

Defiance

I understand that its hard, and that you love me. But, firstly, its not at all fair that you are making some of the most important decisions of my life without even bothering to take me into confidence.

You might have to make a stand- and you've never been very good at that, but remember please that it is about time that this happenedand your faltering here may have me financially enslaved for a large portion of my upcoming life.

I will not be enslaved. If you fail, i will be forced to break these chains- even if that means causing you hurt, or causing them humiliation.

You sacrificed. I worked. We've been through so much despite them- I will not pet them reap the fruits of what I have become. They gave me nothing and they shall have nothing.

I will not be enslaved.

4 of them wept:

Anonymous said...

You Go, Ali!!! Live Strong.

Anonymous said...

Liberating yourself, man?

neeli said...

how un-feminine.

hahah.

oh typo alert. i will not let* them?

Anonymous said...

Aisi ki taisi. Ima help you out.
*brings axe and attacks your chains*