Do you know what it feels like
To fly with another's wing?
To be illumined
by someone elses candle?
To be drenched in a stranger's tears?
Do you know what it feels like
To feel the harshest wind blowing
To search desperately for that
Slightly depressed hollow in the ground
So you can sleep peacefully curled into
It
Like a lovers bosom or like
A mothers womb?
I know not the rhythm of your eyelashes
When they look at me in bewilderment
Nor the treble of the tremble of your lips quivering in my desire
But I know that even then
In the midst of all this anarchy
Brethren to all this cacophony, I've been a melody
Floating, falling, feeling, searching
For your ear so I may sing to you melodies
With the sound of the moonlight falling on velvet and the harsh echoes
of lonely steps on the asphalt
In their frail flapping
I pass into your dreams
Flying on your wings
And I kiss you
Warmly, slowly
Lingering
Before I set the world ablaze
With your candle and pray
That some stranger will someday
(when even your dreams of me
fade(seep) into your subconscious)
Bless you with tears
Scattered
5 months ago

4 of them wept:
Stunning piece of work!!! Ali baba, you've delivered a masterpiece. It's beautiful and tender. Well done.
You wrote that? =0
Its very eloquently written..very touchy too. well done dude.
ok that was good.
[url=http://kfarbair.com][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/_photos/photo_big8.jpg[/img][/url]
מלון [url=http://www.kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] - אווירה כפרית, [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/about.html]חדרים[/url] מרווחים, שירות חדרים, אינטימיות, שלווה, [url=http://kfarbair.com/services.html]שקט[/url] . אנו מספקים שירותי אירוח מיוחדים גם יש במקום שירות חדרים הכולל [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/eng/index.html]סעודות רומנטיות[/url] במחירים מפתיעים אשר מוגשות ישירות לחדרכם...
לפרטים נוספים נא גשו לאתרנו - [url=http://kfarbair.com]כפר בעיר[/url] [url=http://www.kfarbair.com/contact.html][img]http://www.kfarbair.com/_images/apixel.gif[/img][/url]
Post a Comment