Its a sad day when a guy has to be afraid of his own employees/
servants/whateverthefucksomepoliticallycorrectfuckerwantstocallthem.
I'm having many such days. Need to figure something out.
Its a sad day when a guy has to be afraid of his own employees/
servants/whateverthefucksomepoliticallycorrectfuckerwantstocallthem.
I'm having many such days. Need to figure something out.
possessed Ali at Wednesday, April 01, 2009
5 of them wept:
if the people you work are going to strike, mummydaddy will be very naraz you know. why are you scared anyways?
ps: the blog skin=dark, very. kinda dig it:)
Afraid like they-are-going-to-shoot-me afraid, or afraid like they-are-going-to-quit-on-me-and-I'll-have-to-do-this-work-myself afraid?
afraid as in driver-saw-me-driving-around-with-a-girl-and-if-he-snitches-extended-family-will-create-a-huge-issue afraid.
Guess the answers both questions?
Denial works quite well for me. The standard approach is a slightly confused look, and a 'What? Me? (no exclamations), no, no, he must have seen someone else'. In the meantime you could mention that the drugs you caught him doing could have addled his brain... :P
Haha! *high fives Xeb*
DUDE. WHAT GIRL? =D
Post a Comment