CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Vroom vroom

Let's start off with a quote:

My brother while watching 'Lost' with me:

But she's his husband!

*sigh* the curse of being quasi-bilingual.

Anyhoo- intensive training in Quality Assurance starts for me today. I
have one month before the current manager of 17 years goes on a four
month leave. I will be responsible for pretty much the entire
department while he's gone.
This is an awesome chance because the timespan not only allows me to
learn the nitty gritty- but also implement my own changes. I probably
still won't be paid jack shit... But thats not really Yue point right
now.

Accelerator floored. Gear shifted. Clutch released.

2 of them wept:

Ubaid said...

thats a really good news... and not always money is the key point....

just do ur best... atleast u'll learn something...

and can add the delegation thing in your cv too =) !!

Anonymous said...

Yeh cheez. =D