My brother is eating kulfi. Which in itself is fine. He added in some
peanut butter- which didn't make sense with me, but was kind of
understandable.
Then he decided to slather Tabasco sauce all over it. :-/
Scattered
5 months ago
My brother is eating kulfi. Which in itself is fine. He added in some
peanut butter- which didn't make sense with me, but was kind of
understandable.
Then he decided to slather Tabasco sauce all over it. :-/
possessed Ali at Sunday, April 26, 2009
10 of them wept:
which didn't make sense TO me*****
OHMYGOD. Gandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Eww first of all how was adding peanut butter to kulfi understandable?
My chacha adds tea, chicken ka saalan, fruits, and sweets. Cooks it all. Then swallows it down as if it's his favorite dish. =/
Beat that.
I thought I was odd for eating my fish fingers with daal and ketchup...but wow that is like three steps beyond..o.o
aaahhh gross :p !!
Eww. I had peanut butter and tabasco sauce? yuck!
hate*
*ick*
I've heard pregnant women have weird cravings like that.
*err, nevermind* :P
Haha! My dad eats some pretty weird stuff - none of it is coming to mind atm but he does lol. =D
Post a Comment