CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yeh random toh nai hai

Britney spears has taken over my mind. I like chainsawing aliens. Yes
Sanaa, little green ones too. Why am I saying this to you? You don't
even read my blog. Hmph. Sadia I wish you were really my sister and I
could rant to you all the time. Precious, lubju. Marina and neeli are
hot. So is xeb. Eeda pagal hai. She should talk to me more. Yeh
attention-maanging anonymous person kaun hai? Ajeeb aurat. Yawns.
Scratches tummy. Somebody should buy me a liposuction for my birthday.
I don't want to sleep. Or work. I want my camera. And food. But not to
get fat. Kya bakwas hai. Kuttay machhar biting like bitches. LOL.
Kasana ko pyar ho Gaya hai. Bechara larka. He should always wear a
jock strap. Picks nose. UB, try using punctuation only when its
needed. Aur koi achhi si larki phassa lo. Shaadi kar lo. Do stuff that
generally makes babies but fail on purpose. Unless you want to
actually have babies. Mein mama ka sabse favourite baby hoon. But she
and dad need to give me space. I wish I had friends in this city. This
city sucks. I like my new Honda city though. Adjusts masculine
implements. Runs hands through hair. Mein ne thin crust meat lovers
pizza khana hai. With jalapenos. Bahaut sari coke k saath. And I want
to buy loads of books. Tum saari auratein itni pretty cheezein kyun
likhti ho? Dekho mein bhi pyara likhta hoon. Ok? Ok. Taliban saare
pagal aur tharki hain. Love marriage buraeu khol diya mushtundon ne.
Despo Kahin k. Mein bhi pretty ho jaon ga. Patla ho k. Yawns. Snores.
Night. Lubjubyebye.

12 of them wept:

gone! said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

This was hilarious :D

Roshni said...

Lol. Dude that had me laughing out loud...definitely not random though. So umm when is your birthday?...for the liposuction y'know....gotta know.
Secondly as far as macharz are concerned, why don't you just move out of Pakistan...not to promote UK or anything but it is pretty machar-free here. Dang the cold weather...even macharz can't survive =/
Finally....holla at if you need recommendations..... for books y'know....... -nod-
nighty.

E said...

i dont like how you
a-dont call me hot
b-call me pagal

and then rant about how i DONT talk to u when in fact

C- U IGNORED ME WHILE I WAS TALKING TO U LAST NIGHT.

remind me again WHY i should talk to u? i thought u dont like to talk to non-hot pagal people.

Gr.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha, LMAO. Pagal larkay ho tum!!!!
Tharak value main toh tum bhi Taliban ke sardar ho.
Go to liberty books online and order books.
go to libraries.
Stop eating the paaye, parathas and lassi and you'll get thinner, soon.
Lol, you're an adorable, cheeky little bugger!!!! Much love.....

Xeb said...

I'm a 'btw' hot? *hmph*

Anonymous said...

no attention maanging annonymous. okay?

attention GIVING anonymous. since you like it so much.

neeli said...

Mein mama ka sabse favourite baby hoon
HAHAHA. This reminded me of that thing in Jab We Met when kareena says something like mein apni saaaab se favorite hoon.
I think chunchun might remember..i think it was her who couldn't stop laughing over it.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thank you, thank you! =D I remember the scene neeli's talking about! It was hilarious! And I need lots of new books too. As soon as my papers finish. Tharki tum bhi ho. Thoray, thoray. =D
Really cute post. =]

Ubaid said...

i love my dots .... :p

and oh yeah roger that part :D !! naah no babies man... just aaahoo !!

Anonymous said...

BC, pichle teen saalon se pyar hai mujhe. -_-'

Tere ghar ka pata karwati hun. Aise nahi theek nahi honay wala tu. Barra aya emo dost-less manhoos shakal na ho to. Aho. >_<

Opinionated Jaahil said...

I'M NOT HOT?
EXCUSE ME?
*suckerpunch*

Anonymous said...

not telling you my name, cuz u wont like it.zzz..

P.S. my mommy was right. God Bless Her!!!