CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 02, 2009

Sunday home cooking

Eat yo' hearts out muthafuckaaaaaaass :-D

12 of them wept:

Maryam said...

Bitch.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha omg Ali, that looks divine....shadi kar lo, make a happy woman out of some lucky chic!

Xeb said...

You cooked that? Seriously? Will you marry me?

Anonymous said...

I love food. I love that food. I want some. So..
How do you feel about fast-forwarding from the flirting to the dating, when you can cook this for me every single day? =D

Ubaid said...

DID U ACTUALLY COOK THIS ??

Maryam said...

HE DID NOT COOK THIS. His mom did =P
I confirmed because I was about to go itni cardiac arrest at the mere thought of HIM making that. Bah, eemposseeble!

Maryam said...

*into cardiac arrest

Xeb said...

Hmmm. I take my marriage proposal back. Is your mom open to adoption? :P

Sadaff said...

hahaha beta,shaadi proposal revoked=p

kthatlooksdelishhmmm:(

Anushay. said...

YUM. I want the garlic bread!

~* Dia *~ said...

U Soooo not MADE it !!!!!!!!! :P
LIAR !

KM said...

that bread...it looks very suspiciously like the pizza hut garlic bread.
'fess up.
:)