CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Color Me, but my form is my own

Color me red
Color me blue
Color me however
The fuck you want to
Color my flesh
Color my bone
Color all the callouses etched
In this fortress that I've grown
Color my heartstrings
Color my mindlings
Color my twisted tendon taute
They are your bindings
Color my tongue
Color my eyes
Color in with merciless strokes
Eveything that you despise
Color my love
Color my lust
Color each hiddensecret crevice
So that I only me trust
Color my pride
Color my spine
Color me slowly getting up
Its my Time to shine
Color my waist
Color my height
Color every scratch and bruise
I'm ready to fight
Color my fire
Color my flame
Try and color in your every desire
You'll have only you to blame.

You may think you have me off balance, overwhelmed. But all your prods
and pokes are only stokes.

I am the flame.

5 of them wept:

Ubaid said...

aliiiiiiii !! MAN THIS IS AMAZING STUFF !! i could never right such a kya kahoun... kisam ki poetry !! !!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you were fire-eyed!!! This is amazing,boyo!!!

Anushay. said...

wow.

Xeb said...

I like the first stanza/verse/fourtuplet(?) a lot! :)

~* Dia *~ said...

now thats my kinda poetry ;)