CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sin

My Sunday indulgence.

Pizza and pizza loaf.
100% homemade. Stuffed with ground chicken, black olives, mushrooms,
onions, and bell peppers.

You know you love me. >:-)

8 of them wept:

Anushay. said...

No, Ali!
It's your mom we all love!
It's just your position as her child we want to take! =p

neeli said...

oooh im baking pizza for dinnerrrrr yayy.

Ali said...

oh please anushay. I know the thought of me makes your mouth go dry. Just so you know- I totally understand that you dont want to admit it.

Anonymous said...

my mommy is making pizza tonight. hah.

Bone said...

i was going to ask if you make them yourself (which would successfully make me love you, no doubt).

but evidently not. :D

Anonymous said...

You're indulging every day judging by the pics you post....when in God's name are you dieting larkay????

E said...

outrageeeeeeeeeous gluttony.

O.o maro.

Ubaid said...

was nice.. PER I HAD CHINEESE !! SO THAT WAS MORE AWESOME ;) !!