Dear Elven One,
I'm looking through photographs of your shaadi. I can still understand
why I fell for you the way I did.
You look beautiful. Radiant. And happy.
Mashallah.
Take the best of care.
-Someone who doesnt really matter anymore.
Dear Elven One,
I'm looking through photographs of your shaadi. I can still understand
why I fell for you the way I did.
You look beautiful. Radiant. And happy.
Mashallah.
Take the best of care.
-Someone who doesnt really matter anymore.
possessed Ali at Saturday, March 14, 2009
9 of them wept:
dikhao.
awwwwwwwwww
:(
=( !!
himat hai tumhari !!
Good that you are letting go of what's not yours now (:
*smack*
Stop looking at the pictures you silly masochistic man. Go look at naked pictures of supermodel centerfolds instead. Isn't that was men usually do to be happy? :P
Ps: I'm dancing at a wedding in July, who knows, this may be the subject of my 'then' blog rant! ;)
aww.. hugs :((
Mein janta hoon ke tu ghayr hai magar yunhi
*gives you big comfort hug and cookies* wanna sit and whine together?
Omg there's another elf?
Post a Comment