CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Dear Sri Lanka

I am ashamed. I apologize. I weep.

10 of them wept:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have said it better.

Anonymous said...

To put it, perfectly, in a nutshell.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ubaid said...

With u on this !!

Anonymous said...

The shooting took place five minutes away from our college. We had helicopters hovering over us. They sealed the campus and road for some time. And then the people.

Just sad.

Zh. said...

hmm

Anonymous said...

Haaw I don't know why delete hua. In my defense, it was past midnight and I wasn't thinking or seeing straight. I did use it, thank you. FB pe naam kya hai,Buster?

Anonymous said...

Too many namesakes. I am confused which one is you :O?describe the pic pliss. network's pakistan,right?

Xeb said...

me too.

Anonymous said...

words can no more describe our pain