It's really really frustrating. I have nothing to my credit. I am beingt forced to play the waiting game. I've been waiting for too long.
letmeshine
letmeout
letmego
patience
patience
patience.
Scattered
5 months ago
It's really really frustrating. I have nothing to my credit. I am beingt forced to play the waiting game. I've been waiting for too long.
letmeshine
letmeout
letmego
patience
patience
patience.
possessed Ali at Monday, March 09, 2009
Labels: self
5 of them wept:
Aww .good things come to those who wait,my friend. And they will. Just you wait, 'enry 'iggins, just you wait!! :) all the best.
ami kehti hain SABAR KA PHAL MEETHA HOTA HAI :p
hehe ... hey bro sometimes its better not to have patience !! i hope things get better !!
That's a strikingly similar feeling!!!!
Well....I'd say it all is on the way. Let the right time come. (:
And most of all, look for the oppurtunities yourself - ones which'd let you shine.
Patience is not a virtue. Bull-fucking-shit.
Patience is supposed to be my mantra too. But it SUCKS.
Post a Comment