See, now here I was all impressed and everything, thinking that - you know - the song was specially for me and there you are announcing that you generically send it to all the 'chicks' you're out to impress.
I am me. I am no other, and no other is I.
Ali is an enigma, a constant, neverending search.
A spirit that wanders, and a soul that fades. Only to return ever stronger.
His mind searches for patterns within the chaos, music within the cacophony, order in turmoil, and enlightenment within the darkness.
His heart searches for his love within his hate, and his hate within his love, and all that lies inbetween. It searches for pleasure within pain, and fills his belly with hunger, and consoles him with a companion called longing.
His soul searches for moments of truth, in an endless sea of lies, for that spark of divinity that lie within all that is small. It searches for purpose amongst endless galaxies of probability, and it shuns the universe, thinking it limited compared to the infinite recesses within.
I'm also the typo king. And I like cheese.
8 of them wept:
See, now here I was all impressed and everything, thinking that - you know - the song was specially for me and there you are announcing that you generically send it to all the 'chicks' you're out to impress.
Your 'impression' just went down the drain! :(
Ps: The video IS awesome though! :)
I don't 'send' this sing to anyone. I SING it to impress people. :-p
I wrote the lyrics as areply to your post because I was strongly reminded of it- its one of my most favourite songs!
In fact, your post reminded me of the song which inclined me to put it on my blog. :-)
Okay! i see why hehe but it ain't THAT grand :p If it works for you, Good for you then!
Yeah Ali, I bet ALL of your female friends know this by now. I'm sure they've heard you sing it too =P
pathetic.
You mean you sing this SONG to impress people.... :P
i love this song ... and no doubt this works !!
but i try YOUR BEAUTIFUL !! or some of my poetry ...
yaar romantic word rocks !!
So do they fall? The chicks ie.....? Nahi toh bolo danda lay kar aaoon unn chicks ko maarnay ko??? Aisee ki taisee , impress kaisay nahi hongeen?? :)
Post a Comment