I wrote something really nice down on a piece of paper. One of my very
few prosaic writes.
I lost the paper. :-(
I wrote something really nice down on a piece of paper. One of my very
few prosaic writes.
I lost the paper. :-(
possessed Ali at Wednesday, March 04, 2009
Labels: random
10 of them wept:
Hold on. *puts cough syrup away and wipes nose*
Okay.
*points at you*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough, cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hold on. *puts cough syrup away and wipes nose*
Okay.
*points at you*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough, cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh. Shit. Double-comment.
But that doesn't stop me doing this:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *points and laughs*
Lol, I don't blame Mehreen. LMAO. I am sorry you lost it though. I know the feeling. But there's nothing like writing on a piece of great textured paper,with a kick ass pen!
HAHAHAHAH WHAT A SLOB.
LOL.
LOL, Ali.
Hahahahahaha =D
I was going to offer sympathy. But seeing as how everyone's laughing...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =D
I think i'll do .. wat other r doin ..
hahaha...
GAWWD :D ... that is so LAME ... !! wat else were u doin .. Playing Hide n seek in da factory again !! :P pagal!
Well....that's why I starting trustin bits to papers a while ago xP
Post a Comment