CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Starting Line

It is time.

So I finally have a designation: Asst. Manager of QA.

The workers generally consider Urdu speakers and educated people to be
flawed mummy daddy idiots with no practical skills.

My extended family would like nothing more than the oppurtunity to go
apeshit on me in front of my father with him being powerless to say
anything.

Oh, and I'm still grossly underpaid.

They do not know who they are dealing with.

The more you push, the more I bounce. The more you criticize, the more
I learn. The weaker you want to think I am, the stronger I shall become.

Its my time to shine.

7 of them wept:

neeli said...

yeh huwi na baaaaaaaaaaat

Anonymous said...

the last lines of your post remind me of that song, Something inside so strong.
I like your state of mind rt now. Wear your attitude boyo!

Anonymous said...

the last lines of your post remind me of that song, Something inside so strong.
I like your state of mind rt now. Wear your attitude boyo!

Anonymous said...

KAPOW, BABY!

Xeb said...

Yeh Cheez! :P

I worked for family for a bit. It sucks. What sucks even more is that people think you're handed things on a platter when the reality is you have to work SO much harder to prove that yourself. Honestly, working for random people is much much easier.

And on that note, somebody please find me a job! :P

E said...

in order to utter words of intense encouragement, i shall employ the eternal words of tapal danedar..

ageya hai, tay cha geya hai
THA kar ke!

hahaaha.
and i need a job too.
otherwise charity also works.

Ubaid said...

lolz... yeh cheez ... love the strong wali lines ;) !!


waisey *brags* am the Project Manager with a cool business card lalalala :D !! lolzzz

just kidding !! WOW MAN U ROCK =) !!