CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dieting Made Easy

Fine- the rice was my indulgence for today, but its been double rinsed
to be free of starch, and all of this has been prepared with a single
tablespoon of olive oil. Not too shabby, eh?

9 of them wept:

Anushay. said...

Go DIE!

mangosteen said...

i hate you.

and i am starving right now. and there are free oreo cookies in the other room.

Sadaff said...

I, too, am starved. Sharam karo:(

ps: for a second, i thought that your title for the post read "Dying made easy". i was like haan sahi hai.

YUM

Ubaid said...

i must say now ... I HATE U TOO :( !!

Anonymous said...

Ubaid, please go away.

Oh my God.

Food. That's not even close to a fucking diet. You liar. Holy shit, my tummy is grumbling. Why must thou display such outrageously delicious food? ;_;

E said...

FITNA! FITNA!
Astaghfirullah Ali you are causing unjust temptation!
this is HARAM i tell u.

Anonymous said...

Mujhe bhi chahiay.
I think this picture of food is actually about to make me cry.
Why am I saying this.
*runs away*

Anonymous said...

Ali!!! Must stop putting up pics of food? It's not fair.Insaan bano!!

Anonymous said...

dieting doesn't work dude. I have a great bod but i eat the worst food ever. lol my diet consists of pizza, french fries [chips], chicken, choclates and more krap lol. All you need to do is excersize and burn it off. I suggest running.